- Oklahoma, 2002
- U.S. District Courts for the Western & Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., Oklahoma City University, 2002; Phi Delta Phi; ABA National Appellate Advocacy Team
- B.B.A., Oklahoma State University, 1998
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Todd Court represents employers in a variety of labor and employment matters. Todd advises clients on their responsibilities under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave Act, National Labor Relations Act and Fair Labor Standards Act. He regularly represents employers in litigation who have been accused of violating such acts. He also advises clients on the enforceability of non-competition agreements, counsels employers on union relations, and represents employers in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements.
In addition to handling labor and employment matters, Todd also practices in the area of general litigation, assisting clients in disputes involving real estate, commercial contracts and personal injury defense.
Todd is also experienced in forming corporate entities and in drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Representation of individuals and companies in business and commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Representation of numerous companies in employment disputes.
- Assist clients in the formation of new business entities and drafting contracts.
- Representation of clients in real estate disputes.
- Representation of companies buying and selling businesses.
- Representation of clients in personal injury disputes.
- Representation of clients in landlord/tenant disputes.
- Representation of clients in commercial litigation.
Are noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements enforceable?
McAfee & Taft EmployerLINC Employment Law Update - December 13, 2011
- Age Discrimination: What does an employee have to do to win?
Oklahoma Employment Law Letter - October 2010
- Covenant not to compete: Creating valid nonsolicitation agreements for your workplace
Oklahoma Employment Law Letter - May 2009
IN THE NEWS
Homebuyers afforded protections under Oklahoma's Residential Property Condition Disclosure Act
The Oklahoman - June 29, 2010
Court ruling makes changes to noncompetition clauses
The Oklahoman - July 7, 2009
The Journal Record - June 21, 2007