- Oklahoma, 1994
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- J.D., summa cum laude, Oklahoma City University, 1994; Phi Delta Phi; Oklahoma City University Law Review; Hatton Sumners Scholar
- B.B.A., with distinction, University of Oklahoma, 1990
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Luther J. Bohanon American Inn of Court
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Board of Directors)
Bradley K. Donnell
Shareholder, Practice Group Leader
Bradley K. Donnell’s practice concentrates in general civil defense litigation. He has extensive experience in the defense of employers in employment law litigation, construction law, aviation law, oil and gas litigation, insurance defense litigation and other general litigation matters. He has special expertise in the areas of aviation defense (representing pilots, mechanics, fixed base operators and manufacturers in the aviation industry), construction defense (representing engineers, architects and contractors in complex construction disputes), employment defense (representing employers with disputes involving Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act and other similar matters), liability defense and negligence defense. Brad’s role in aviation and construction law has established him as one of the most experienced trial lawyers in these fields in the state. He currently serves as co-leader of the firm's Litigation Group.
Brad has participated in numerous seminars in employment and construction law and is one of only a few lawyers practicing in the Oklahoma City area who regularly practices general aviation defense. His achievements earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (commercial litigation, construction law, construction litigation, labor and employment litigation, real estate litigation) and Oklahoma Super Lawyers. He was named "Best Lawyers' 2012 Oklahoma City Construction Litigation Lawyer of the Year," an honor only given to a single lawyer in each legal specialty in each community.
Prior to embarking on his law career, Brad served as a first lieutenant in the Air Force Reserves from 1988 to 1993.