Advanced Challenges and Solutions for Employers
HR Hero 2011 Wage & Hour Virtual Summit (Online Interactive Conference)
McAfee & Taft attorney Charlie Plumb will be a featured panelist during HR Hero's 2011 Wage & Hour Virtual Summit on Thursday, June 16, 2011. During this day-long interactive webinar, titled "Advanced Challenges and Solutions for Employers," the topics discussed will include:
- How do the EEOC's latest ADA regulations affect FMLA compliance?
- How does FMLA apply to substance abuse and mental health situations when an employee intentionally keeps such conditions secret?
- What pending legislation and regulatory changes that should concern employers?
- How does the Genetic Information and Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) affect FMLA documentation policies?
- What is considered FMLA leave fraud and what isn't
- When interactive process is required or allowed under the ADA