Fall Check-Up for Your Employee Handbook
Tulsa Area Employer Council
McAfee & Taft labor and employment attorneys Charlie Plumb and Sharolyn Whiting-Ralston, along with Community Action Project HR Director Michelle Choquette, present "Fall Check-Up for Your Employee Handbook" at the September meeting of the Tulsa Area Employer Council.
This presentation will discuss recent changes in Oklahoma employment law and the new statutes that go into effect this November and why now is the perfect time for employers to audit their employee handbooks to make sure they are up to speed and effective.
- Differing approaches and strategies for crafting a handbook that fits your needs.
- "Must haves" for every handbook.
- Effective, day-to-day use of your handbook.
- Updating your drug testing policy to comply with the new Oklahoma statute.
- Does your FMLA policy comply with the regulations and new trends?