McAfee & Taft attorney Charlie Plumb will be a featured panelist during HR Hero's 2011 Wage & Hour Virtual Summit on Thursday, June 16, 2011. During this day-long interactive webinar, titled "Advanced Challenges and Solutions for Employers," the topics discussed will include:
- How do the EEOC's latest ADA regulations affect FMLA compliance?
- How does FMLA apply to substance abuse and mental health situations when an employee intentionally keeps such conditions secret?
- What pending legislation and regulatory changes that should concern employers?
- How does the Genetic Information and Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) affect FMLA documentation policies?
- What is considered FMLA leave fraud and what isn't
- When interactive process is required or allowed under the ADA
Participants will learn the latest techniques for addressing even the most complex leave situations, how to meet the new FMLA recordkeeping requirements, and how significant regulatory revisions have forever changed the way employers should manage their leave policies.