With this presentation, industry experts will review Lessons Learned regarding identification of Designated Representatives and Alternative Designated Representatives, utilization of Best Available Monitoring Methods (BAMM), use of post-BAMM tiered monitoring methods, navigation of EPA's electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GRRT), what constitutes confidential business information (CBI) and other questions. The experts will also review the latest changes to the general provisions. With this presentation, attendees are assumed to have a working knowledge of EPA's GHG Reporting Rule.
Attendees will to hear leading experts weigh in on the latest changes to the general provisions, including:
- Identifying the Designated and Alternative Designated representatives
- Using best available monitoring methods (BAMM)
- Post-BAMM tiered monitoring methods
- Navigating the EPA’s electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting tool (e-GRRT)
- What constitutes confidential business information
- And other issues that impact compliance