With its roster of some of the top employment law talent in the country, the Advanced Employment Issues Symposium is widely recognized as one of the leading employment law conferences for human resources professionals, executives and in-house counsel.
McAfee & Taft labor and employment attorney Charlie Plumb moderates the opening keynote session, “Employment Law Outlook for 2013 and Beyond,” featuring a panel of top-tier employment lawyers discussing the critical legislative, regulatory, and case law developments from the past year that affect workplace policies and practices, as well as a preview of what’s coming:
- U.S. Supreme Court decisions employers need to consider when making personnel decisions
- Why the NLRB needs to be on employers' radars even if they have no unions at their workplace
- The latest on Health Care Reform
- New wage & hour traps
- Bias charges that are now being filed in massive numbers – and how to avoid them
- Emerging employment law trends for 2012, 2013, and beyond