When it comes to hiring, are you sure the right questions are being asked?
And when it comes to terminating an employee, can you fire without fear of a lawsuit?
McAfee & Taft attorney Charlie Plumb provides a practical refresher on best practices for hiring and firing employees and talks about recent changes to state and federal labor and employment laws.
- Seeking candidates and applicants
- Application content
- Interview and selection process
- Dealing with the traps and pitfalls of employee terminations
- What to do before, during and after terminating an employee
- How to diffuse a sensitive situation using basic management and interpersonal skills.