Our real estate lawyers represent clients in purchase/sale transactions and real estate development projects throughout the United States. Our clients include national and regional developers, as well as private owners and institutional investors. Our work on behalf of these clients includes a broad range of multi-family, retail, office, industrial and hotel/resort projects, some of which have included remediation of environmentally-impacted property (including Brownfield site development).
For clients who are buying, selling or developing property, we provide assistance in:
- Entity formation and tax planning, including tax-deferred exchanges
- Negotiation and documentation of –
- Purchase/sale agreements and closing documents (such as deeds, bills of sale, easement agreements, protective covenants, assignment/assumption of leases, assignment/assumption of service agreements)
- loan agreements and other financing documents
- design and construction contracts
- construction/development management agreements
- Due diligence (including title, survey, and environmental)
- Regulatory compliance and land use issues (including zoning and environmental)
- Intellectual property rights (including trade names and trade marks)
For a summary of some of our recent transactions, please click here.