Temperature's rising: What's hot in healthcare 2017
Healthcare organizations are under increasing pressure to keep up with a myriad of regulatory compliance and operational issues. And to no one’s surprise, technology continues to have a major impact on the industry, both positive and negative. While some advances in technology have led to increased efficiency, productivity and patient access to services, other technology — think cyber attacks and ransomware — pose serious challenges and risks.
During this complimentary luncheon seminar, McAfee & Taft healthcare lawyers review some of the hottest issues Oklahoma healthcare providers are likely to face in the coming year and offer practical advice for staying cool under pressure. Topics include:
- The Heat is (Still) On: Fraud and abuse compliance and enforcement
- Telehealth: Is there a virtual doctor in the house?
- OIG’s Prescription for Effective Governance
- Cybersecurity in the Healthcare Sector: Managing risk and strengthening security
- Keep Calm and Train On: HIPAA training made easy
There is no cost to attend; however, seating is limited and reservations are required.
» RSVP FOR HEALTHCARE LUNCHEON Registration has closed
Note: This event will be held during the lunch break at the EmployerLINC17 seminar in Oklahoma City. If you haven’t already done so, you can also register for that separate complimentary event as well.
» REGISTER FOR EMPLOYERLINC SEMINAR Registration has closed