Temperature's rising: What's hot in healthcare 2017
McAfee & Taft Webinar Series
Healthcare organizations are under increasing pressure to keep up with a myriad of regulatory compliance and operational issues. And to no one’s surprise, technology continues to have a major impact on the industry, both positive and negative. While some advances in technology have led to increased efficiency, productivity and patient access to services, other technology — think cyber attacks and ransomware — pose serious challenges and risks.
During this complimentary webinar, McAfee & Taft attorneys Patricia Rogers, Paul Ross, Elizabeth Tyrrell, Jenny Odom, Terra Parten and Ron Shinn review some of the hottest issues Oklahoma healthcare providers are likely to face in the coming year and offer practical advice for staying cool under pressure. Topics include:
- Cybersecurity: Ransomware attacks in the healthcare sector
- Keep Calm and Train On: HIPAA training made easy
- OIG’s Prescription for Effective Governance
- Telehealth: Is there a virtual doctor in the house?
- The Heat is (Still) On: Fraud and abuse compliance and enforcement
The webinar will be available for initial viewing on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at noon (Central). Please pre-register below to receive access information for the webinar when it is released. NOTE: Pre-registration closes Tuesday, May 9th.