Webinars & Seminars
16th Annual Aircraft Registry Forum
The aviation industry continues to cycle through new challenges, opportunities and unanticipated events every year. This last year has certainly pushed the envelope in this area. To stay ahead of the curve in this ever changing and evolving market, plan to attend for the 16th Annual Aircraft Registry Forum, now organized by Insight, on February 9 & 10 at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Florida.
Now in its 16th year, the 2009 conference goes beyond the traditional focus on FAA and Cape Town Convention issues to create a well-rounded agenda that covers most aspects of aircraft transactions. As always, the conference faculty includes many of the industry’s most widely recognized and experienced legal professionals, lenders, operators, consultants and advisors in a format that offers a substantive focus on a variety of aviation matters, including the following program highlights:
- Choosing the right financing option in the current market
- Legal analysis of leasing and lending issues
- Managing risk through insurance: options and issues
- Update on FAA and customs requirements for importing and exporting aircraft
- Solutions to common points of contention in purchase agreements
- Managing FAA and Cape Town Convention issues when closing a transaction
- Finding new business opportunities in distressed aircraft markets
- The Cape Town Convention in cross-border transactions
- The changing face of the International Registry
McAfee & Taft aviation attorney is co-chair for this year’s conference as well as one of its featured speakers. Erin Van Laanen, McAfee & Taft’s Aviation Practice Group leader, is also a featured speaker at the conference.