Webinars & Seminars
2007 Executive Compensation and Stock Option Grants Seminar
Sponsored by McAfee & Taft and Bowne of Oklahoma, this complimentary half-day seminar and luncheon will focus on executive compensation and stock option grant issues.
David Ketelsleger, leader of the firm’s Corporate & Securities practice group, will moderate the event.
* Overview of Executive Compensation and Related-Party Release – Josh Smith
* Item 402 – Executive Compensation Disclosure – Tommy Baker
* Compensation Discussion and Analysis – Justin Jackson
* Stock Option Disclosure Practice and Investigations – Jerry Warren
* Corporate Governance, Related Party Transactions and 8-K Changes – Cheryl Vinall Denney
* Executive Compensation Best Practices – David Ketelsleger
* Deferred Compensation Issues – Section 409A – Dudley Hyde and Jennifer Callahan
Registration and breakfast begins at 8am, with the program starting at 8:20am.
There is no cost to attend the seminar; however, reservations are required. To register, please RSVP by calling (214) 571-5277 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.