Webinars & Seminars
2023 Employee Health Plan Checkup
Three long years after it started, the COVID-19 national emergency period has officially ended. While this is major news for companies and employees alike, it’s not the only news that is certain to impact employee health plans in 2023. More changes are on the way, presenting plan administrators with additional compliance concerns and challenges.
During this complimentary webinar, McAfee & Taft attorney Brandon Long is joined by Sam Wilkerson, a career employee benefits attorney and the newest member of the firm’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group, to review a myriad of other important legal and regulatory developments and deadlines impacting employer-sponsored health plans this year. As part of their discussion, they’ll also provide benefits professionals with practical advice for ensuring their plans stay in tip-top shape. Topics include:
- What the official end of the COVID-19 emergency period means for employer-sponsored health plans and what action steps plan administrators need to take
- Latest regional developments regarding pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) and the impact on self-funded health plans
- What a recent Texas federal court decision means for the Affordable Care Act’s preventative services coverage requirement
- Gag Clause Prohibition Compliance Attestation (GCPCA) required by December 2023
- New prescription drug reporting mandate’s next required step
This webinar is now available for on-demand viewing. Register below to receive immediate access. NOTE: This viewing is not eligible HRCI/SHRM credit. Pre-registration by May 16, 2023 was required to qualify for and receive HRCI or SHRM credit.
Brandon P. Long(405) 552-2328
Sam Wilkerson(918) 574-3067