Webinars & Seminars
Aviation Finance Summit 2008
There has never been a more critical time for the aviation industry and the financial community to convene and discuss rising fuel costs, bankruptcy and consolidation deals, airport infrastructure needs, corporate jet demand, and the effects of the credit crunch on the aircraft leasing business.
This two-day conference, which will be held at the Marriott Residence Inn Times Square in New York City, will feature accomplished aviation executives, seasoned investors and trusted industry analysts and advisors.
* State of the Industry: Commercial and Business Aviation Today
* US and Foreign Airline Consolidation Outlook
* Improving the Odds for Successful M&A Transactions
* The Bankruptcy and Restructuring Process: Current Aircraft and Creditor Issues
* The Booming Foreign Corporate Jet Market: Growth and Development
* Top 10 Lessons Learned from Past Aviation Deals
* Looking Ahead: Greener Skies for the Aviation Industry
McAfee & Taft shareholder Frank Polk will be a panelist on the topic of "Mergers, Acquisitions and Distressed Aviation Companies: Diligence and Mitigation of Risk."
For more information or to register, visit www.AviationFinanceSummit.com or call (800) 206-7122.