Webinars & Seminars
Benchmarking Your Retirement Plan Provider(s)
In a very special forum—free and exclusively for plan sponsors—the editors of PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER magazines invite you to join us and a panel of industry experts, including one of the nation’s leading benchmark/search consultants, one of the nation’s top ERISA attorneys, and one of the nation’s leading retirement plan providers to discuss:
- Forces moving sponsors to benchmark their providers or conduct a search for a replacement provider—including the new fee disclosure regulations, the Pension Protection Act’s DB funding requirement, FASB 158, and market turmoil.
- Fact and fiction regarding benchmark studies and provider searches.
- Pros and cons of a single provider search for a total bundled provider versus separate searches for each plan.
- Benchmarking fees, services, plan provisions, and the providers’ performance in comparison with marketplace and versus the needs of your plan participants.
- Required preparation for a benchmark study/provider search.
- Overview of the most common process used today.
- Our results—including highlights from actual benchmark studies/searches completed in 2008 Overview of efficiencies/cost savings resulting from bundling of plan services.
This webcast is for plan sponsors only.