Alan G. Holloway’s practice primarily involves tax and estate planning and the representation of taxpayers in federal and state tax appeals and litigation matters. His achievements have earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (tax law; trusts and estates) and Oklahoma Super Lawyers.
Prior to entering law school at the University of Oklahoma, Alan worked at a public accounting firm and for the U.S. Air Force. He is a certified public accountant and holds a master of laws degree in taxation from the University of Alabama, where he graduated summa cum laude and received “Best Paper” awards for State and Local Taxation and Federal Civil Tax Procedure.
Alan is a member of the Citizen Potawatomie Nation, a Native American tribe with tribal headquarters in Shawnee, Oklahoma. He is also a long-time season ticket holder of the Dallas Cowboys.Download Bio (PDF)
- Representation of individuals and businesses in federal and state tax litigation.
- Representation of families and individuals regarding the preservation and transfer of wealth.
- Representation of individuals, families and businesses in tax planning matters, especially as it pertains to lessening their exposure to estate tax, gift tax, or income tax.
- Representation of clients in probate and trust administration matters.
- Representation of clients in state and local tax matters, including multi-state taxation, sales and use tax, and state tax credits.
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (tax law; trusts and estates)
- Listed in Oklahoma Super Lawyers
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association (Community Services Committee)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Member-at-Large for the Western District and Former President, Tax Law Section; Estate Planning and Probate Law Section)
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Christian Legal Society
Civic Involvement and Leadership
- East Central University Foundation (Trustee; Member, Audit/Finance Committee)
- Oklahoma Zoological Society (Director)
- OKC RIVERSPORT Corporate Rowing League
- Positive Tomorrows (Former Treasurer and Director)
- Center for Children and Families (Former Director)
- East Central University Alumni Association (Former President of the Board of Directors)