Anna Proctor is a trial lawyer whose practice encompasses all aspects of labor and employment law as well as the resolution of complex business disputes.
As part of her labor and employment practice, Anna represents management exclusively in all aspects of dispute resolution arising from the employer-employee relationship, including litigation before state and federal courts, arbitration panels, and regulatory and administrative agencies. She also counsels employers on such issues as wage and hour matters, employee discipline and discharge, handbook development and personnel policy violations, anti-discrimination and anti-harassment, employee contracts and non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, and litigation avoidance and compliance with other state and federal laws.
Anna also represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters and devotes a portion of her practice to the defense of major manufacturing companies in product liability lawsuits brought in state and federal courts.Download Bio (PDF)
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of manufacturer accused of violating the ADA, OADA, and Oklahoma Public Policy after it refused to hire an individual with a positive drug test in violation of the company’s drug and alcohol use and testing policy.
- Achieved favorable arbitrator opinions on behalf of management in multiple discipline and discharge labor grievances for Oklahoma municipalities.
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Civic Involvement and Leadership
- Junior League of Tulsa
- University of Tulsa College of Law Alumni Association (Board of Directors)
- Lawyers Against Hunger (Volunteer)
- Rotaract Club of Tulsa (Legal Chair)
- Regional Food Bank (Volunteer)