Dee Replogle’s practice includes estate planning, partnership law, corporate acquisitions and dispositions, reorganizations and foreign tax matters. Over the course of his distinguished career, he has handled sophisticated partnership tax transactions, large estate plans, and numerous foreign transactions, including large corporate sales and acquisitions.
Dee is a former instructor at the Oklahoma City University School of Law and has participated in numerous seminars on taxation.
He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America (closely held companies and family businesses law; tax law; tax litigation and controversy) and Who’s Who in American Law.
Dee holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Stanford University, a Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma, and an LL.M. in taxation from New York University. Upon graduating from law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable William J. Holloway of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.Download Bio (PDF)
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (closely held companies and family businesses law; tax law; tax litigation and controversy)
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Civic Involvement and Leadership
- University of Oklahoma Board of Regents (Former Regent)
- State Regents Task Force on the Future of Higher Education (Member)
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation (Member of Board of Directors)
- All Souls’ Anglican Foundation (Trustee)
- All Souls’ Episcopal Church (Former Member of the Vestry)
- Children’s Medical Research Foundation (Former Member of Board of Directors)
- Health Sciences Center Foundation (Former Trustee)
- Casady School (Former Trustee)
- World Neighbors (Former Trustee)