Dru Prosser is a trial lawyer whose state and federal litigation practice encompasses the areas of complex business litigation, products liability, professional negligence, healthcare, and insurance defense. Dru has dedicated his practice to cultivating a comprehensive understanding of the civil litigation process through hands-on, strategic management of a broad variety of civil lawsuits.
Dru’s achievements have earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (medical malpractice law – defendants; personal injury litigation – plaintiffs; product liability litigation – defendants).
Prior to Joining McAfee and Taft in 2018, Dru was an associate with a Tulsa-based litigation firm.Download Bio (PDF)
- Obtained a jury verdict in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, in favor of an obstetrician on claims of professional negligence.
- Obtained a six-figure jury verdict in Tulsa County, Oklahoma, on claims for breach of contract and violation of Oklahoma’s Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act arising out of the sale of a medical practice.
- Obtained favorable settlement for rural landowner in suit against neighboring chemical company arising out of contamination of soil and surface water.
- Deposed parties, fact witnesses and experts in a variety of personal injury and professional negligence cases.
- Briefed and argued a broad array of discovery disputes in state and federal court.
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (medical malpractice law – defendants; personal injury litigation – plaintiffs; product liability litigation – defendants)
Named to Oklahoma Super Lawyers’ list of “Oklahoma Rising Stars,” which recognizes the state’s up-and-coming attorneys
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute