Isai Molina is a transactional lawyer whose practice encompasses a broad range of commercial and business matters, including real estate, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financing of transactions, commercial lending, and business contracts.
As part of his real estate practice, Isai frequently represents clients in the sales and acquisitions of unimproved and improved real property, handling the negotiation and documentation of purchase and sale agreements, title and survey diligence, regulatory compliance, and land and zoning issues. He also represents landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial leasing transactions.
In addition to his private practice, Isai volunteers his time for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children and Rebuilding Together OKC, and is a board member of the Senior Law Resource Center and PlaySmart OKC.
His achievements have earned him inclusion in Oklahoma Super Lawyers’ list of “Oklahoma Rising Stars,” which recognizes the state’s up-and-coming attorneys.
Prior to law school, Isai worked as an investigator for the Child Protective Services Unit of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services.
He is fluent in Spanish.Download Bio (PDF)
- Represented the nation’s largest supplier of building materials for residential and commercial builders in reviewing, analyzing, abstracting and conducting other due diligence examinations on more than 450 leases and subleases across the nation.
- Represented the shareholders of Diamond Game Enterprises, a California-based designer and manufacturer of gaming-related products for casino gaming and lottery industries, in the sale of all the company’s stock to Amaya Gaming Group, a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, for $25 million, subject to pre- and post-closing purchase price adjustments.
- Represented Dippin’ Dots, LLC in its acquisition of all of the assets of Doc Popcorn Franchising, Inc., a gourmet popcorn franchising company with retail locations throughout the United States, Japan, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Represented a large healthcare company in reorganizing and simplifying its capitalization and organizational structure through a series of mergers and other related transactions including, among other things, an $8 million private securities offering and $45 million credit facility.
- Represented Enviro Clean Group, LLC it its acquisition of 100% of the outstanding stock of Cardinal Engineering, Inc., a leading provider of comprehensive environmental and civil engineering services in Oklahoma.
- Represented the shareholders of an Oklahoma health maintenance organization (HMO) in the sale of the company’s equity interests to a private equity group for consideration of approximately $47 million.
- Represented the shareholders of an Oklahoma HMO in the strategic acquisition of another HMO from a multibillion-dollar public company in Houston.
- Represented the shareholders of a professional photography business in the acquisition of a leading youth school, sports and event photography company with more than 200 franchised outlets across the United States.
- Assisted franchisors in handling state franchise registrations and other regulatory filings, in preparing and updating their Franchise Disclosure Document, and in providing counsel on various matters related to franchising law.
- Representation of clients in sales of unimproved and improved real property, including negotiation and documentation of purchase and sale agreements, title and survey due diligence, regulatory compliance, and land use and zoning issues.
Honors and Awards
- Named to Oklahoma Super Lawyers’ list of “Oklahoma Rising Stars,” which recognizes the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys
- Named by Lawyers of Color to its Second Annual Hot List for the Southwest region (2014)
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Civic Involvement and Leadership
- PlaySmart OKC (Board Member)
- Senior Law Resource Center (Board Member)
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children (Volunteer)
- Rebuilding Together OKC (Volunteer)
- Oklahoma Bar Association Lawyers in the Classroom (Volunteer)