Larry Huffman practices primarily in the areas of antitrust and competition law and related regulatory and litigation matters. He has also had substantial experience with distribution and supply contracts, as well as oil and gas contract matters.
In the course of his practice, Larry has been a featured presenter at meetings of the American Bar Association Section on Natural Resources and the Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society.
His achievements have earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (corporate law).
Prior to joining McAfee & Taft in 1978, Larry served as a captain in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps in Washington, D.C. for four years.Download Bio (PDF)
- Representation of individuals and companies in business and commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Representation of wholesale food distributors and retailers in procurement and distribution matters, including negotiating and drafting of contracts.
- Representation of various businesses and individuals in connection with merger review and Hart-Scott-Rodino antitrust compliance matters.
- Representation of various businesses in connection with antitrust and trade regulation matters.
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (corporate law)
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation (Fellow)