Ronald W. Little
Ron Little is a veteran family law attorney whose practice is focused on the representation of clients in negotiations and disputes involving prenuptial agreements, complex divorce actions, the valuation of tangible and intangible business and personal assets, the appropriate division of assets and debts, child custody, and alimony and child support payments.
Much of Ron’s practice involves the representation of clients who have complicated financial situations, particularly those with substantial investments as well as ownership interests in closely held businesses, and who require sophisticated advice and finesse in navigating closely intertwined personal, business and financial decisions. Among the issues with which he deals on a regular basis is the distinction between personal goodwill and enterprise goodwill in the valuation of business entities in divorce actions as well as bases provided by Oklahoma law for enhanced support alimony under a variety of circumstances.
Ron also serves as a mediator in civil litigation and family law disputes.
Ron’s achievements have earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (family law; family law mediation) and Oklahoma Super Lawyers. He was selected by Best Lawyers as the “Tulsa Family Law Mediation Lawyer of the Year” for 2021, an honor only given to a single lawyer in each legal specialty in each market.Download Bio (PDF)
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (family law; family law mediation)
- Named “Tulsa Family Law Mediation Lawyer of the Year” for 2021 by The Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Tulsa County Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association