Greg Frogge concentrates his practice in the areas of healthcare, corporate, business and commercial transactions law. He represents clients in various lines of business, providing general corporate, transactional and regulatory advice.
Greg regularly counsels healthcare clients, including hospitals, physicians, durable medical equipment (DME) suppliers, home health agencies and hospices. In addition, he has particular expertise and experience representing long-term care clients, including continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), nursing homes, assisted living centers, residential care homes and other senior living communities.
Greg advises clients on a wide variety of topics, includingMedicaid Upper Payment Limit (UPL) supplemental payments, fraud and abuse, physician self-referral, reimbursement, certificate of need, licensure, administrative appeals, contracts, acquisitions, joint ventures, risk management, anti-trust and regulatory compliance.
Greg is in frequent contact with federal and state healthcare regulatory and accreditation bodies, including departments of health, Medicaid agencies, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Medicare contractors, the Joint Commission, and various state and national hospital, physician and long-term care trade associations.
In addition to being a frequent author and lecturer on healthcare legal topics, Greg has served as an adjunct professor teaching medical law and regulations at Oklahoma City University’s Meinders School of Business and as a facilitator for the professional ethics course at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He has previously served as leader of the firm’s Healthcare Group.
Greg’s extensive work has earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (business organizations; health care law) and Oklahoma Super Lawyers. He was selected by Best Lawyers as the “Oklahoma City Health Care Lawyer of the Year” for 2015, an honor only given to a single lawyer in each legal specialty in each community.Download Bio (PDF)
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (business organizations; health care law)
- Named “Oklahoma City Health Care Lawyer of the Year” for 2015 by The Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Oklahoma Super Lawyers
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Former Chair, Health Law Section)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Oklahoma Health Lawyers Association (Board Member and Past President)
- American Health Lawyers Association
Civic Involvement and Leadership
- Oklahoma State Long-Range Capital Planning Commission (Former Chair)
- Leadership Oklahoma City, Class XXI
- Redbud Foundation (Advisory Board Member)
- Oklahoma Center for Non-Profits Standards for Excellence (Steering Committee Member)
- Central Oklahoma Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (Former Board Member)