Will Silvia is a corporate attorney whose practice encompasses a broad range of business and commercial matters, including contract negotiations, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, securities, corporate financing, energy industry transactions, and real estate transactions.
Although Will’s practice primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate, and real estate matters, he focuses a portion of his practice on the negotiation of construction, transportation, and manufacturing contracts in various industries, including the energy industry.
Will’s achievements have earned him inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (business organizations; corporate law; real estate law).Download Bio (PDF)
- Represented Global Technology Partners, LLC, a U.S.-based prepaid card processor in Africa, in connection with the sale of its business to MFS Africa UK Holdings Limited, the operator of the largest digital payments network in Africa.
- Represented Reasor’s LLC, an Oklahoma-based grocery store chain with operations at 17 locations in northeastern Oklahoma, in connection with the sale of its business to Brookshire Grocery Company, a regional grocery store chain with operations at more than 180 locations in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Represented NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL), a vertically integrated energy business, in the sale of its South Pecos Water Disposal Assets for $238.8 million to a subsidiary of WaterBridge Resources LLC.
- Represented Griffin Communications, an Oklahoma City-based media company, in its acquisition of select radio stations from The E.W. Scripps Company (NASDAQ: SSP).
- Represented NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL), a vertically integrated energy business, in the sale of the remainder of its retail propane business for $900 million to Toronto, Canada-based Superior Plus Corp. (TSX: SPB).
- Represented NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL), a vertically integrated energy business, in the sale of a portion of its retail propane business for $200 million to Dublin, Ireland-based DCC LPG, the leading liquefied petroleum gas sales, marketing and distribution business in Europe.
- Represented Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc., a national chain of truck stops and convenience stores, in its acquisition of Speedco, a nationwide network of high-speed preventative maintenance service facilities for the trucking industry, from an affiliate of Nashville-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Represented national distributor of automotive parts in the acquisition of powertrain distribution rights for two of the largest automobile manufacturers in North America.
- Represented the nation’s largest supplier of building materials for residential and commercial builders in reviewing, analyzing, abstracting and conducting other due diligence examinations on more than 450 leases and subleases across the United States.
- Representation of clients in sales of unimproved and improved real property, including negotiation and documentation of purchase/sale agreements and loan agreements, title and survey due diligence, regulatory compliance, and land use issues.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial leasing transactions.
- Representation of sellers and buyers in asset and/or stock acquisitions, including, negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and ancillary agreements, due diligence activities, and closing of the transactions.
- Representation of clients in the negotiation of master service agreements relating to motor carrier and/or heavy haul transportation services.
- Representation of clients in the negotiation of crane and lift agreements in a variety of industries.
Honors and Awards
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (business organizations; corporate law; real estate law)
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association