Paige Hoster Good
The ability to consistently generate new business and further develop existing client relationships is critical to building a successful legal practice, but associate attorneys often find this to be a daunting task due to a lack of training or experience.
In her presentation titled “Branding: Be Your Own Ad Agency” at the 2018 Rising Professionals Symposium sponsored by the Federal Bar Association, McAfee & Taft labor and employment attorney Paige Good discusses why it’s critical for young attorneys to develop their own unique brands and reviews both internal and external strategies for establishing, building and promoting their law practices.
- The role of mentors in building a brand, a practice, and a career
- Developing a distinctive brand that gives you a competitive edge
- Getting the word out: how to market your brand through publications, presentations and social media
- Strategies for identifying and targeting new clients
- Why internal marketing opportunities shouldn’t be overlooked
- Strategies for cultivating referrals from clients and other sources
The Federal Bar Associations 2018 Rising Professionals Symposium is a new conference that focuses on providing young lawyers with the opportunity enhance their careers and to build a national network by interacting with peers, FBA leaders, and in-house counsel during the program discussion.