Webinars & Seminars
Corporate Counsel 2015 Seminar
- Guns or No Guns? Weighing workplace weapons policies
- Effective Methods for Discouraging High-Exposure Employment Litigation and Implementing Practical Pre-Employment Protections
- Current Issues in Mergers, Acquisitions and Finance
- Buying, Selling or Just Restructuring? Tax tips and pitfalls everyone should know
- Executive Compensation: Corporate best practices and planning opportunities
- Confidentiality of Information and Preserving Attorney-Client Privilege
Download the agenda for more details.
This program has been approved by the Oklahoma Bar Association for 6 hours of MCLE credit (5 General, 1 Ethics) and by the State Bar of Texas for 4.0 accredited CLE hours and .75 ethics hours.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required. Seating is limited, so register today. Registration is now closed.
Oklahoma History Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma