Webinars & Seminars
Corporate Counsel 2016 Seminar
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Oklahoma History Center | Oklahoma City
9:00am to 3:40pm
Check-in and continental breakfast open at 8:15am
- Trade Secrets: Strategies for identifying, protecting and enforcing intellectual property
- Boilerplate: Beware of the end
- Forum Selection Clauses: Home field advantage
- Winning Your Contract Dispute Before it Happens: Outwitting your adversary with the best arbitration clause
- Discount Transfer Tax Values of Interests in Family-Owned Entities: Now you see them, soon you won’t
- Preparing for a Major Transaction
- Employers Under Pressure: Key workplace compliance and training strategies
- Corporate Counsel’s Attorney-Client Privilege: Increasing power and decreasing risk
Download the agenda for more details.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required.
Seating is limited, so register today. Registration is now closed.
This program has been approved for MCLE credit by the Oklahoma Bar Association (5 general + 1 ethics), State Bar of Texas (4 general +1 ethics), and Arkansas Bar Association (4.25 general + 1 ethics).
Staying overnight? Download our corporate hotel rates and booking instructions.
Oklahoma History Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma