Webinars & Seminars
Corporate Counsel 2017 Seminar
Thursday, December 7, 2017
9:00am to 3:40pm
Oklahoma History Center | Oklahoma City
Check-in and continental breakfast open at 8:15am
- 2017 In Review – Impacts of a New Administration on Employment Law
- No ACA Reform, More Money, More Risk, Less Benefits
- Ad Valorem, Sales and Use, and Other State Taxes: Tools, tips and traps
- Cybersecurity and Risk Shifting
- The Moving Landscape in Environmental Law: What it means to business
- Mastering Indemnification: The ground game of negotiations
- Interesting Cases on Contract Issues and Disputes Rarely Litigated to Court Decision
- Navigating the Process of Conflicts and Waivers
Download the agenda for more details.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required. Seating is limited
, so register today. Registration has closed.
This program has been approved for CLE credit by the Oklahoma Bar Association (5.5 general + 1 ethics) and Arkansas Bar Association (4.25 general + 1 ethics). It has also been submitted for CLE approval by the State Bar of Texas. Please be sure to provide your Bar information when registering.
Staying overnight? Download our corporate hotel rates and booking instructions.
Oklahoma History Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma