Webinars & Seminars
Corporate Counsel 2018 Seminar (Oklahoma City)
Tuesday, December 4th
Thursday, December 6th
9:00am to 3:40pm
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch provided. Check-in opens at 8:15am.
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace: Best practices for Oklahoma employers
- Medical Marijuana Business Issues & Risks
- Class Action Waivers: A powerful and effective tool all employers should utilize
- ICYMI: 2018 Employment and Labor Law Update
- The Evolution of Benefits Law: Where we have been and where we are going
- Everyday Copyrights
- Enforceability of Contractual Jury Waivers in Oklahoma and Some Considerations when Drafting an Arbitration Clause
- ETHICS: What Companies Should Know About Discovery Issues in the Courtroom (including e-discovery and ethical concerns for in-house counsel)
This year’s one-hour ethics presentation will include a panel comprised of special guests from the judiciary. Tulsa panelists are Judge Rebecca Nightingale of Tulsa County District Court, Magistrate Judge Paul Cleary of the Northern District of Oklahoma, and Lane Wilson, former federal magistrate of the Northern District of Oklahoma and current senior vice president and general counsel of The Williams Companies. Oklahoma City panelists are Judge Don Andrews of Oklahoma County District Court, Judge Thad Balkman of Cleveland County District Court, and Judge Tim DeGiusti of the Western District of Oklahoma.
Download the agenda for more details.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required. Seating is limited, so register below today. This program has been approved for CLE credit by the Oklahoma Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, and Arkansas Bar Association.
Oklahoma History Center