Webinars & Seminars
Corporate Counsel 2019 Seminar (Tulsa)
The lawyers of McAfee & Taft cordially invite you to join us and corporate counsel from across the region as we take a look at some of the top trending topics affecting business. Included in this year’s line-up of speakers are Tony Mastin, McAfee & Taft tax attorney and former executive director of the Oklahoma Tax Commission, and cyber liability specialists from HUB International. Our one-hour ethics presentation, “Ethical and Professional Issues Inside and Outside the Courtroom,” will feature special guests from the judiciary, including Judge Gregory Frizzell and Judge Rebecca Nightingale.
- The Most Amazing Updates in Employment Law You Will Ever Hear Today
- Compensation Incentives for Businesses
- Hot and Emerging State and Local Tax Issues
- Data InSecurity
- Hot Topics in Cyber Liability
- Best Practices for Drafting Confidentiality Agreements that Work at Work
- Loose Lips: Managing disclosure risk in M&A transactions
- Identifying Material Issues in Commercial Real Estate Leases
- Key Issues in Commercial Lending Transactions
- Ethical and Professional Issues Inside and Outside the Courtroom (Judicial Panel)
Complimentary breakfast buffet and lunch will be provided. Check-in opens at 8:15am. Opening session begins promptly at 9am.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required.
Seating is limited, so register below today. Registration has closed. CLE credit has been approved for the Oklahoma Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, and Arkansas Bar Association.
9:00am – 3:45pm
Southern Hills Country Club