Webinars & Seminars
Corporate Counsel 2022 Seminar (Tulsa)
The lawyers of McAfee & Taft cordially invite you to join us and corporate counsel from across the region as we take a look at some of the top trending topics affecting business. This year’s topics:
- Strategic Considerations When Preparing for and Negotiating Transactions
- We Don’t Negotiate! Navigating Ethics and Compliance with Ransomware
- Business Lightning Round
- Corporate Transparency Act
- State and Local Tax Update
- Getting Past LIBOR
- Cybersecurity Legislation: New Pitfalls and Emerging Trends
- Employment Compliance Strategies for a Changing Workforce
- Indemnification and Advancement of Corporate Directors and Officers
- Know When to Hold ‘Em: Tips and Best Practices for Litigation Holds
- Judicial Panel: Practical Advice and Ethical Tips and Pointers from the State Bench
Complimentary breakfast buffet and lunch will be provided. Check-in opens at 8:15am. Opening session begins promptly at 9am.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required.
Seating is limited, so register below today. Registration for this event has closed.
This event has been approved for 6.5 hours of CLE credit (4.5 general and 2.0 ethics) from the Oklahoma Bar Association, 5.5 hours of credit (3.75 general and 1.75 ethics) from the State Bar of Texas, and 5.25 hours (4.25 general and 1.0 ethics) from the Arkansas Bar Association. Certificates of attendance will be provided to those who wish to self-report to other bar associations.
9:00am – 4:00pm
Southern Hills Country Club