McAfee & Taft COVID-19 Resource Center
We’re in this together. Together, we’re here to help our clients navigate the unchartered waters created by the COVID-19 pandemic. This dedicated COVID-19 Resource Center will be regularly updated with information, insights and complimentary resources to help guide you through these uncertain and turbulent times.
News and Commentary (LINC)
Working together, our attorneys share their collective experience and insights about what’s happening in the world to help you respond accordingly to your ongoing legal and business concerns. For information as it’s released, please follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook. You can also click here to subscribe to our COVID-19 Response communications.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
COVID-19 Response Team
Need assistance? As always, don’t hesitate to contact your McAfee & Taft attorney or any member of our multi-disciplinary COVID-19 Response Team.
- State of Oklahoma Amended Executive Memorandum 2020-01 re: Business Closures (released March 25, 2020)
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief
- IRS: Guidance for central withholding agreements impacted by events canceled due to COVID-19
- Oklahoma Tax Commission: Allowing Deferred Tax Payments Due to COVID-19
- CMS: EMTALA Guidance for Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals (released March 9, 2020)
- CMS: Section 1135 Waivers (released March 13, 2020)
Courts and Bar Associations
- Supreme Court of the United States - COVID-19
- United States Tax Court - March 11 announcement; March 13 announcement
- Oklahoma Bar Association - COVID-19
- Missouri Bar Association - COVID-19
- Northern District of Oklahoma: Court Operations under Exigent Circumstances (Notice 20-5) (released March 17, 2020)
- Eastern District of Oklahoma: Court Operations under Exigent Circumstances (Notice 20-6) (released March 17, 2020)
- Western District of Oklahoma: Court Operations under Exigent Circumstances (Notice 20-8) (released March 17, 2020)
- Tulsa County Judicial Order (AO-2020-4) (released March 19, 2020)
- Creek County District Court Implementing Temporary Measures