At The Podium
Diversity, Respect and Inclusion
In a culture that has become increasingly divisive on a number of fronts – including matters of race, religion, politics, ethnicity and gender, just to name a few – what can employers do to ensure that such tensions don’t permeate the workplace? Better yet, what can employers do to create a positive, productive and respectful working environment where diversity is not only embraced, but also leveraged for the benefit of the employees and the organization itself?
During this one-hour complimentary webinar, McAfee & Taft labor and employment attorneys Roberta Fields and Charlie Plumb look beyond state and federal anti-discrimination and anti-harassment laws to discuss why diversity is good for business and to offer practical steps organizations can take to foster a culture of inclusion and respect.
- Diversity and inclusion defined
- Projected diversity trends
- Why anti-discrimination and anti-harassment training and compliance isn’t enough
- Downside to not addressing diversity
- Recognizing and dealing with implicit bias
- Action steps to promote inclusion