At The Podium
Effectively Managing Medical Plan Costs
As healthcare costs continue to rise, employer-sponsors of group health plans are under increasingly more pressure to manage costs while also ensuring compliance with a complicated web of regulations. In recent months, there have been a number of new developments at both the state and federal level — some offering positive change, others merely adding further compliance requirements — that will impact an organization’s ability to control such costs.
During this complimentary one-hour webinar, McAfee & Taft employee benefits attorney Brandon Long is joined by special guest Chris Wilson, senior vice president of Healthcare Highways, to review recent legal and market-driven developments in the industry and to discuss new and innovative ways to manage medical and prescription costs.
- New Executive Order on improving price and quality transparency in healthcare
- Proposed bi-partisan legislation designed to prevent “surprise” medical billing
- Initiatives to increase employers’ access to health data
- New PBM laws at the federal and state level
- New, practical cost-containment strategies