Webinars & Seminars
Effectively managing medical plan costs
As healthcare costs continue to rise, employer-sponsors of group health plans are under increasingly more pressure to manage costs while also ensuring compliance with a complicated web of regulations. In recent months, there have been a number of new developments at both the state and federal level — some offering positive change, others merely adding further compliance requirements — that will impact an organization’s ability to control such costs.
During this complimentary one-hour webinar, McAfee & Taft employee benefits attorney Brandon Long is joined by special guest Chris Wilson, senior vice president of Healthcare Highways, to review recent legal and market-driven developments in the industry and to discuss new and innovative ways to manage medical and prescription costs. Topics include:
- New Executive Order on improving price and quality transparency in healthcare
- Proposed bi-partisan legislation designed to prevent “surprise” medical billing
- Initiatives to increase employers’ access to health data
- New PBM laws at the federal and state level
- New, practical cost-containment strategies
This webinar is now available for on-demand viewing. Register below to receive immediate access. NOTE: Pre-registration (by August 6, 2019) was required to qualify for HRCI or SHRM credit and credit is only available for 30 days after webinar’s release.