Webinars & Seminars
EmployerLINC2020: Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar (Tulsa)
Change is in the air for EmployerLINC2020, McAfee & Taft’s annual labor, employment and employee benefits seminar. Here are three new reasons to attend:
- The Oklahoma City event will feature all classroom-style seating (just like in Tulsa) for a more comfortable experience.* (Oklahoma City event is now full; registration for this date has closed.)
- Can’t make it to a live event? Our seminar will be recorded and released on April 8th as an on-demand, online webinar available for playback until April 30th.
- During our afternoon session, our labor and employment and employee benefits lawyers will be teaming up to discuss best practices for handling two common workplace issues – employee leave and departing employees – from both perspectives.
Morning session presentations include:
- 10 Biggest Mistakes HR Professionals Make Without Knowing
- Pay Them Now or Pay More Later: FLSA update
- Discrimination Law in a New Decade: Is hindsight 20/20?
- Best Practices for Addressing Developing Trends in Employment Law
Afternoon session presentations include:
- New Laws, New Regulations, New Cases Impacting Employee Benefit Plans
- Navigating and Managing Employee Leave from Both an HR and Benefits Perspective
- So Long, Farewell: A checklist of action items when an employee leaves.
Both the morning and afternoon sessions will conclude with Ask the Experts Panels of attorneys answering your most frequently asked questions about trending labor, employment and employee benefits issues. To submit a question for possible consideration, please use the space provided in the online event registration form.
There is no cost to attend this seminar, but registration is required. When registering, please be sure to specify whether you will attend the morning session, afternoon session, or both. Separate HRCI and SHRM credit is available for each session. Registration for the live events closes no later than Monday, March 23rd, based on seating availability.
* Due to limited seating at our live events, McAfee & Taft reserves the right to limit registration at any time. Also, please note that lunch will not be provided. UPDATE: Oklahoma City event is now full; registration for this date has closed.
Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center