Webinars & Seminars
EmployerLINC2021: Virtual Reality
Even though 2020 was a year unlike any other, 2021 is shaping up to be just as consequential. The reality facing employers is that the pandemic is still raging, a new presidential administration is taking office, and workplaces must continue to adapt to a never-ending stream of changing laws, guidance, and expectations.
We’re adapting as well. Due to ongoing health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, McAfee & Taft’s annual labor & employment and employee benefits seminar will be held virtually this year.
During EmployerLINC21, McAfee & Taft attorneys will discuss the various impacts the pandemic continues to have on the workplace, share their insights on projected trends and issues employers are likely to encounter in the coming years under the Biden administration, and highlight best practices for maintaining legal compliance while fostering a healthy, productive workforce.
Labor and Employment topics include:
- What to Expect from the Biden Administration
- Administering COVID-19 Leave Under the ADA and FMLA
- Wage and Hour Hot Spots of Compliance
- Because of Sex: Gender discrimination claims after Bostock v. Clayton County
- Employment Law Year in Review
Employee Benefits topics include:
- Retirement Plans, Before and After COVID-19
- Health Plans, Before and After COVID-19
- Mental Health Parity: What you need to know
- Promoting Diversity Through Employee Benefits
- State Laws and Employee Benefits: What laws do you need to worry about?
There is no cost to view this online seminar, but registration is required. When registering, please be sure to specify whether you want access to the Labor & Employment session, the Employee Benefits session, or both. Separate HRCI and SHRM credit is available for each session.
NOTE: Registration closes Monday, March 8, 2021. Registration has closed.
This seminar has been pre-approved for a total of 6.50 hours of general credit (3.25 hours for the Labor & Employment session and 3.25 hours for the Employee Benefits session) toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification and for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.