McAfee & Taft’s Biggest Event of the Year
After having to cancel our in-person labor and employment seminars the past two years, we are excited to announce that EmployerLINC2022 will be held live and in person this year in both Oklahoma City on March 22 and Tulsa on March 23. A pre-recorded virtual version, available for on-demand viewing April 6 – April 20, will also be available.
Hosted by McAfee & Taft’s Labor and Employment Group, the morning session will include the following presentations:
- ADA: Helpful Hints for Tricky Situations
- Navigating the Challenges of Intersecting Employee Leave Laws
- What’s New for ‘22: Employment Law Updates, Trends, and Predictions
- Post-Supreme Court COVID Issues and Remote Work Going Forward
- Ask the Experts: Labor & Employment Panel
Hosted by McAfee & Taft’s Employee Benefits Group, the afternoon session will include the following presentations:
- The Year Ahead: New Benefit Plan Compliance Requirements and Deadlines
- Health Plan Transparency and No Surprises Act Requirements
- Best Practices for Protecting Retirement Plan Assets from Cyber Criminals
- Lightning Round Questions: Employee Benefits Panel
There is no cost to attend this seminar, but registration is required. When registering, please be sure to specify whether you will attend the morning session, afternoon session, or both. Separate HRCI and SHRM credit is available for each session. Registration for live events is subject to seating availability* and closes no later than 5pm on Friday, March 18.
* Based on the feedback we received from our pre-event survey to past attendees, we’ll be spacing out our seating just a bit more. While attendees will enjoy a more comfortable experience, the change will result in significantly fewer seats available. Please note that McAfee & Taft reserves the right to limit registration at any time.
LIVE: March 22–23, 2022
VIRTUAL: April 6–20, 2022