Webinars & Seminars
EmployerLINC2019: Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar (Tulsa)
At this year’s EmployerLINC2019 seminar, McAfee & Taft’s movie-themed labor and employment and employee benefits seminar, our attorneys will shine the spotlight on trending topics affecting the workplace and give attendees a sneak peek into what the future holds for employers.
Hosted by McAfee & Taft’s Labor and Employment Group, the morning session will include the following presentations:
- Clear and Present Danger: Preparing for litigation
- The Magnificent Seven: The top seven FLSA mistakes
- Tomorrow Never Dies: New developments in employment law
- Dazed and Confused: Managing drugs in the workplace
Hosted by McAfee & Taft’s Employee Benefits Group, the afternoon session will include the following presentations:
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Using benefits to recruit and retain the new generation
- Analyze This: Trending topics in welfare plan administration and compliance
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Relying on employee benefit plan consultants and vendors
Both the morning and afternoon sessions will conclude with all-star panels of attorneys answering your most frequently asked questions about trending labor, employment and employee benefits issues.
There is no cost to attend this seminar, but registration is required.
Registration is now closed.
Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center