Webinars & Seminars
EmployerLINC2023: Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar (Oklahoma City)
Registration is now open for EmployerLINC23: HR in Reel Life, McAfee & Taft’s much-anticipated labor, employment, and employee benefits seminar. This year’s movie-themed events, which will feature two crossover sessions examining timely topics from both an employment law and benefits law perspective, will be held live and in person only in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
Here’s a sneak peek into the topics covered in the morning session, hosted by McAfee & Taft’s Labor & Employment Group:
- In a Location Far, Far Away : Common (But Often Forgotten) Remote Work Risks
- Do or Do Not, There is No Try : Getting the FLSA Right
- Top Gun : Restrictive Covenants and Retaining “the Best of the Best”
- Honey, I Shrunk the Workforce : Navigating Workplace Issues and Benefits During Economic Uncertainty
- The Incredibles : Labor & Employment “Ask the Experts” Panel
We also peel back the curtain on our afternoon session, hosted by McAfee & Taft’s Employee Benefits Group:
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? HR and Benefits Best Practices for Addressing Leaves of Absence
- Arrival : New Correction Methods Under SECURE 2.0 and VFCP
- Show Me the Money! How Much is Your Consultant Being Paid? How Much Should They Get Paid
- Dial E for Experts : Answers to Your FAQs
While there is no cost to attend this seminar, advance registration is required due to space limitations at both venues. When registering, please be sure to specify whether you will attend the morning session, afternoon session, or both. Separate HRCI and SHRM credit is available for each session.
Registration for live events is subject to seating availability* and closes no later than 5pm on Friday, March 24. Both venues have reach capacity and registration is now closed.
National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma