Webinars & Seminars
Fall 2010 Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar in Oklahoma City
Persisting uncertainty surrounding the economy and upcoming elections, a growing list of new regulations, and a rise in regulatory enforcement are making it increasingly challenging for employers and their human resources professionals.
Responding to some of our clients’ most frequently asked questions, McAfee & Taft’s Fall 2010 Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar will focus on what you need to know right now to navigate the ever-changing HR landscape.
This seminar will open with back-to-back general sessions covering two of the hottest topics facing employers today:
- Regulatory Enforcement on the Rise: Avoiding Wage & Hour Traps and Surviving a DOL Audit
- When You Need Medical Information About Your Employee
Following the general sessions, breakout sessions will cover other hot topics:
- Employee Privacy: Should I Care? (Breakout Session 1 – Main Room)
- Guiding Your Health Plans Through a Changing Landscape (Breakout Session 1 – Alternate Room)
- Violence in the Workplace (Breakout Session 2 – Main Room)
- How New Regulations Are Impacting Company Retirement Plans (Breakout Session 2 – Alternate Room)
There is no cost to attend the seminar, but reservations are required. Seating is limited, so register today. Registration for this seminar is now closed.
This program has been approved for 3.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.