At The Podium
Health Care Reform + Supreme Court Ruling = Now What?
Since the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision to uphold the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, it’s not surprising that many employers are left asking themselves, “Now what?”
McAfee & Taft attorneys Jim Prince, John Papahronis, Bill Freudenrich, Brandon Long and Alison Patel discuss the impact of the law and provide a timeline of essential deadlines and action steps necessary to maintain compliance at the firm’s Health Care Reform Seminar on August 22, 2012 in Oklahoma City at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel.
Seminar topics include:
- Pay or play
- Health insurance exchanges
- Changes to flexible spending accounts
- Part-time employee issues
- Other legal requirements and compliance issues, including summary of benefits and coverage, W-2 reporting, payment of Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute fees, etc.
- Optional actions employers should consider in analyzing and managing healthcare costs
- Effective dates for specific provisions of the new law