Webinars & Seminars
HEALTHCARE LUNCHEON SEMINAR: Responding to Economic and Reimbursement Challenges
Please join us for a complimentary luncheon and timely discussion on issues facing physicians and hospitals, including:
- The federal government’s attack on physicians
- Hospital employment of physicians as an alternative to declining reimbursement for physician practices
- Preparing for and responding to RAC and government audits
- Compliance with the new Stark regulations related to "under arrangements" contracts and "per click" and percentage-based leases
- HIPAA and HITECH — what you need to know now
- Employee benefits: retirement savings alternatives
Friday, October 9, 2009
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
(Registration opens at 10:30 a.m.)
Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club
7000 NW Grand Boulevard
There is no cost to attend this luncheon seminar; however, reservations are required.
Please RSVP to Linda Keffer by Tuesday, October 6th:
(405) 228-7620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With your RSVP, please include your lunch selection of
either a luncheon steak or Caesar salad with chicken breast.