Webinars & Seminars
McAfee & Taft’s 2014 Corporate Counsel Seminar
During McAfee & Taft’s 2014 Corporate Counsel Seminar, McAfee & Taft lawyers will take a look at some of the top issues affecting businesses and their bottom lines. Among these are a broad range of business and legal topics focused on protecting brands and reputations, ensuring legal compliance, avoiding costly litigation, and saving money.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Oklahoma History Center | Oklahoma City
9:00am to 3:30pm | Cocktail reception to follow
- IP Strategies: Practical applications
- Strategies for shielding owners and board members from HR and benefits liability
- Public-Private Partnerships: Making tax incentives work for you
- Alternative fee arrangements
- Strengthening credit and collection policies and practices
- Responding to government inquiries, subpoenas and investigations
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required. Seating is limited, so register today.
This program has been approved by the Oklahoma Bar Association MCLE Commission
for 6 hours of mandatory CLE credit.
Oklahoma History Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma