Webinars & Seminars
McAfee & Taft’s Spring Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar
“Straight to the Point: Targeting Labor & Employment Issues” is the theme for this Spring’s Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits seminar.
Featured presentations include
- Employment Law Update: Wage & Hour Issues … And So Much More
- Document Retention: To Shred or Not to Shred?
- Discipline and Documentation: Putting Yourself in the Best Position to Avoid or Defend a Lawsuit
- Show Me the Money! Dealing with Employee Financial Issues
- Unemployment Insurance Law: Changes in Policy and Procedure
- Employee Benefit Plans in the 21st Century: Where We Are Now and Where We Are Going
- Employee Benefit Plan Administration: Avoiding Legal and Practical Pitfalls
John Miley, deputy general counsel for the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, will be our special guest.
This program has been approved for recertification hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)