Webinars & Seminars
Oklahoma 2006 Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits Super Conference
McAfee & Taft is teaming up with PremierSource, a market leader in business consulting, to sponsor the Oklahoma Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits Super Conference.
Following a general opening session, participants will be able to participate in their choice of four breakout sessions.
Employment Law Track (Ballrooms A & B)
• Employment Law Update
• Stay Safe: Tips for disciplining, terminating, and staying out of court
• Straight Talk from the Commission: What changes and new initiatives you can expect from the EEOC.
• Close to Home: Practical answers to everyday HR challenges
Employee Benefits Track (Rooms 14 – 15)
• Just What the Doctor Ordered: Medical plan update and tips and tools for better managing your health plan administration.
• Don’t Let Them See You Sweat: How to successfully prepare for a retirement plan audit.
• Inside the Mind of an Underwriter: Best-kept secrets for more effective health plan negotiations.
• Here We Go Again: What changes are in store with the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
Register by October 2nd and be our guest at a special luncheon event featuring keynote speaker Admiral William J. Crowe, Jr., former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
There is no cost to attend, but reservations are required. Please RSVP by Monday, October 2nd. Be sure to include your name and contact information and please specify whether you will be staying for lunch. If you must cancel, please provide 48 hours advance notice.