McAfee & Taft has an established, high-quality real estate practice. We use innovative approaches to structure real estate transactions, and we achieve practical results for our clients.
Attorneys in our real estate group have been recognized nationally as being among the best in their field by such leading industry publications as Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America, and Oklahoma Super Lawyers.
We provide comprehensive legal services in all types of real estate transactions, including:
- Real Estate Sales, Exchanges, Acquisitions and Development
- Commercial Leasing and Real Estate Management
- Real Estate Finance
- Economic Development, Tax Credits and Government Incentives
- Construction Matters
- Environmental Matters
- Real Estate Disputes
In addition to representing real estate industry clients, we also assist clients in other industries with their real estate needs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies and entrepreneurs to national and regional companies that have been involved in hundreds of real estate transactions.
Our work on behalf of these clients encompasses a broad range of projects including:
- Land acquisition and development (residential, commercial, industrial and retail)
- Office buildings and office parks
- Retail centers and shopping malls
- Industrial warehouses and distribution centers
- Entertainment (theaters, museums, professional sports arenas)
- Hotels/convention centers and resorts
- Mixed use developments
- Multi-family housing
- Government or university-related facilities
- Military housing
- Healthcare and assisted living facilities
- Telecommunications facilities
- Energy sites (including electric, wind power, natural gas and ethanol plants)
- Wind energy projects
Because of the breadth of our firm’s business practice, our real estate lawyers are able to take advantage of the firm’s expertise in other areas — such as business transactions and finance, securities, tax, healthcare law, environmental law, intellectual property and litigation — to fully address the needs of our clients.