At The Podium
Reading Tea Leaves & Other Omens: The Effective Use of Focus Groups in Trial Preparation
McAfee & Taft attorney Bill Leach, along with Joe Paulk and Mike Jones, will give insight on why focus groups are effective for trial preparation at the Tulsa County Bar Association CLE Seminar on October 13, 2011.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
What do focus groups/mock trials provide that is worth the time and investment?
- Help you test issues and determine which arguments will resonate with a jury
- Identify problem areas in your case
- Evaluate exhibits and demonstratives for comprehension and impact
- Pinpoint a theme
- Learn useful metaphors
- Evaluate the impact of opening statements
- Assess opposing counsel’s arguments and facts
- Gain insight into the deliberative process
- Manage client expectations