Webinars & Seminars
Spring 2008 Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar
Spring Training is the theme of this spring’s baseball-inspired Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar. Registration opens at 7:45am, and the general session and Employment Law Update begins at 8:30am.
Attendees at this complimentary seminar will also have the opportunity to attend one of three presentations during each breakout session.
Breakout Session #1:
* Avoiding an Employee "Home Run": Enforceable arbitration agreements
* Double Play: Covering your (military) bases on FMLA and USERRA issues
* Signing Bonus: Strategies for attracting and retaining key employees (with special guest James Farris of James Farris Associates)
Breakout Session #2:
* Scouting Report: Monitoring employees in the workplace and on the Internet
* Trimming the Roster: Effective planning for reductions in force
* Keeping Score: How to conduct an audit of your retirement plan’s products and fees
Breakout Session #3:
* Curve Ball: Keeping track of changing immigration laws
* Disabled List: Reducing workers’ comp claims
* Team Employer vs. Team Underwriter: Tough questions answered directly from an underwriter — what every employer should know about the underwriting of their health plan.
For parking options, please visit http://www.parkingokc.com/. Parking not included in free seminar registration.